Friday, October 1, 2010

Music Playlist

I know a lot of people like to run with an ipod/mp3 player, I never have for a race.  The ipod I have is bigger and is a pain to run with as it is, and keeping it strapped to my arm is difficult.  Maybe if I had a zoom or something then I would consider it, but even then I doubt I would.  I like to stay more focused on the road and my surroundings when running in a race.  Also it allows me to stay focused more on the ChiRunning focuses, and checking in on them on a regular basis.  Not to mention I have playlist of music going on in my head as it is, so that is good enough.  I have put a playlist together for my warm up and prep prerace, and below is how it goes:

Motorhead - The Game
White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65
The Cramps - Bikini Girls With Machine Guns
The Ramones - Blitzkreig Bop
Dropkick Murphys - The Warrior's Code
Social Distortion - Reach For The Sky
David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
Skinny Puppy - Testure
Front Line Assembly - Mindphaser
Combichrist - Get Your Body Beat
Leæther Strip - Sex Dwarf
Das Ich - Destillat (VNV Nation Remix)
Project Pitchfork - Timekiller
Apoptygma Berzerk - Starsign
Neuroticfish - There's A Light...
Razed In Black - Oh My Goth (DJ R<I>B Trance Remix)
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
Public Enemy w/ Anthrax - Bring The Noize

No comments:

Post a Comment